We are committed to protecting our staff and customers from the transmission of Covid-19.
Our business has in place robust systems to manage this health issue. This information sheet is to explain the ‘on-site’ processes we have in place for our staff to provide service to you, whilst minimising the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Our staff will not shake hands or touch you or your pets. Please keep your pets and any children away from our staff. Where possible we ask you keep at least 1.5m distance from our staff.
- Our staff will wash their hands before commencing work and when work is completed. Our staff have received instruction on correct hand washing in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health. If using soap and water, they will take 20 to 30 seconds to lather their hands correctly.
- Where soap and water are unavailable, our staff will use hand sanitizer to clean their hands effectively.
- If using soap and water, they will take 20 to 30 seconds to lather their hands correctly.
- We will endeavour to avoid handling documentation between our staff and you the customer with bare hands.
If you have any questions/concerns about our safety management steps, please contact our management team at:
Admin Ph:022 690 4079
Request a Quote from a Master Electrician
MASTER Electrician is a member of the Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand and has met the high safety standard and commercial criteria by the association.
We offer Tauranga electrical services with commitments to excellence, leadership and high quality customer service. Read some of our recent feedback: